MFC was dispatched to Sun Catchers Tanning Salon for a report of something burning. Crews gained access to the basement where they were met with a slight haze and odor of something burning. With the help of the thermal imaging camera, the engine crew pinpointed the cause to a overheated electrical main. The troubled main was shut down and then handled over to PECO. Meanwhile across the street at 21 West Lancater Ave, a fire alarm was activated due to a culinary mishap Positive pressure fans were set up to help clear out the smell and smoke from burnt food. Crews were on scene for nearly forty five minutes.