MFCA ACTIVE
August 2014

8-28-14
GAS STOVE FIRE

Ardmore and Bryn Mawr firefighters quickly handled a gas stove on fire in a basement apartment at the Suburban Court Apartments. The stove was removed, extinguished and the building vented. Companies were back in service in 20 minutes.

GAS STOVE FIRE GAS STOVE FIRE GAS STOVE FIRE GAS STOVE FIRE

8-27-14
CLOSET FIRE

The Merion Fire Company assisted the Narberth Fire Company with a small fire in a closet at 9:20AM on Woodside Ave. The fire was quickly put under control.

CLOSET FIRE CLOSET FIRE

8-27-14
GAS GRILL FIRE

Station 25 handled a gas grill fire near a home on Chichester Lane in Wynnewood. The company was in service for 15 minutes.

GAS GRILL FIRE GAS STOVE FIRE GAS STOVE FIRE

 

 
 
 
  11/4/18
DODD'S LANE EXPLOSION

> read more
  11/4/18
BUCKS LANE ELECTRICAL FIRE

> read more
  11/2/18
LOVES LANE, WYNNEWOOD

> read more
  10/30/18
REMEMBERING HAROLD BECK

> read more
  10/28/18
ARDMORE POST OFFICE

> read more
  10/27/18
ARDMORE TRAIN STATION

> read more
> View all of this month's articles > Visit the archive
 
 
 
   
 
  Being part of a community means supporting the men and women who protect
our families, homes and
businesses 24-7.
 
 
feed1
feed2
feed3
feed4
feed5