MFCA ACTIVE
November 2015
11-29-15
Oven Fire

The fourth call of the day was a Oven fire with slight extension on the 6th floor of the Wynnewood house.
The fire was reported at 14:03 hours. Crews from Engine 25 & Engine 26 quickly controlled the fire in the apartment and ventilated.
313 also responded to the call. Companies were back in service in 50 minutes.

OVEN FIRE OVEN FIRE OVEN FIRE OVEN FIRE
11-23-15
R5 Train Fire

At 08:18 hours Ladder 25 was dispatched to assist Bryn Mawr with a train on fire on the railroad at Pennswood Road.
The R5 line was briefly shut down.

R5 TRAIN FIRE R5 TRAIN FIRE R5 TRAIN FIRE R5 TRAIN FIRE
11-20-15
Radnor Township House Fire

At 1:21 hours Engine 25-1 was dispatched to assist Bryn Mawr at a working house fire located at 192 Meredith Road in Radnor township.
Ardmore was in service for about 90 minutes working as a team with stations 23, 15 & 24.

RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE
RADNOR TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE          
         
11-18-15
Dumpster Fire

Merion firefighters handled a dumpster fire at 339 East Lancaster Ave in Wynnewood at 16:49 hours.

DUMPSTER FIRE DUMPSTER FIRE DUMPSTER FIRE DUMPSTER FIRE DUMPSTER FIRE
11-12-15
Pizza Shop Electrical Fire

The Merion Fire Company assisted by Bryn Mawr responded to a Pizza Shop at 149 West Lancaster Ave in Ardmore for smoke in the attic.
Firefighters found a small electrical fire that was quickly handled.

PIZZA SHOP ELECTRICAL FIRE PIZZA SHOP ELECTRICAL FIRE PIZZA SHOP ELECTRICAL FIRE PIZZA SHOP ELECTRICAL FIRE PIZZA SHOP ELECTRICAL FIRE
11-10-15
Congrats Tanesha Brightful

Congratulations to Firefighter Tanesha Brightful.
Tanesha graduated the Montgomery County Fire Academy 180 hour course for firefighter 1.
She is now a nationally certified firefighter.

CONGRATS TANESHA BRIGHTFUL CONGRATS TANESHA BRIGHTFUL CONGRATS TANESHA BRIGHTFUL CONGRATS TANESHA BRIGHTFUL CONGRATS TANESHA BRIGHTFUL
11-4-15
Smoke in Home

At 3:44PM the Merion Fire Company assisted Gladwyne in the 800 block of Mill Creek Road with an odor of smoke in the home.

SMOKE IN HOME SMOKE IN HOME SMOKE IN HOME SMOKE IN HOME
 
 
 
  8/31/17
HURRICANE HARVEY FUNDRAISER

> read more
  8/26/17
GRANDVIEW ROAD

> read more
  8/24/17
FAST TEAM DISPATCH

> read more
  8/23/17
SHELDON ROAD

> read more
  8/21/17
BARRIE ROAD ELECTRICAL FIRE

> read more
  8/20/17
WALNUT AND SPRING

> read more
> View all of this month's articles > Visit the archive
 
 
 
   
 
  Being part of a community means supporting the men and women who protect
our families, homes and
businesses 24-7.
 
 
feed1
feed2
feed3
feed4
feed5