MFCA ACTIVE
October 2015
10-29-15
Gas Leak

Ardmore firefighters with PECO handled a gas leak at 7 East Lancaster Ave in Ardmore.

GAS LEAK GAS LEAK GAS LEAK
10-27-15
Struck Gas Line

PECO gas and the Merion Fire Company handled a struck gas like on Cheswold Lane in the Haverford section.

STRUCK GAS LINE STRUCK GAS LINE STRUCK GAS LINE
10-19-15
Acura Dealership

At 4:38 PM Engine 25 responded to the Acura Dealership on Lancaster Ave for a truck that hit the building.

ACURA DEALERSHIP ACURA DEALERSHIP ACURA DEALERSHIP
10-18-15
Walnut Ave. House Fire

Merion Firefighters responded to the 100 block of Walnut Ave at 8:15 PM for a working house fire.
Two 1 3/4 lines were placed in service for a fire in the walls. The Lower Merion working fire response was transmitted.

The fire was under control in 30 minutes.

WALNUT AVE HOUSE FIRE WALNUT AVE HOUSE FIRE WALNUT AVE HOUSE FIRE WALNUT AVE HOUSE FIRE WALNUT AVE HOUSE FIRE
10-17-15
Gerhard's Appliance Store

Members of the Merion Fire Company were called to the Gerhard's Appliance Store on Lancaster Ave to deal with a small gas leak in the store. The problem was quickly corrected and the building was vented.

GERHARDS APPLIANCE STORE GERHARDS APPLIANCE STORE GERHARDS APPLIANCE STORE GERHARDS APPLIANCE STORE
10-8-15
Restaurant Gas Leak

Merion Fire assisted by the Bryn Mawr Fire Company handled a gas leak in the restaurant at 47 East Lancaster Ave.
The Hazardous material team from Montgomery County was also called to the scene.

RESTAURANT GAS LEAK RESTAURANT GAS LEAK RESTAURANT GAS LEAK RESTAURANT GAS LEAK RESTAURANT GAS LEAK RESTAURANT GAS LEAK
10-4-15
Pancake Day

The Rotary Club of Ardmore / Merion Fire Company Pancake Day was held on Sunday, October 4th.
As always it was a great success and fun!

The Merion Fire Company thanks all the Ardmore Rotarian's, business sponsors and members of the public who support us each year!

PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY
PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY PANCAKE DAY
10-3-15
Stove Fire

At 11:28 Ardmore firefighters handled a stove fire at an apartment on Coulter Ave in Ardmore.

STOVE FIRE STOVE FIRE

 

 
 
 
  11/8/17
MCDONALDS FRYER FIRE

> read more
  11/7/17
ELEVATOR RESCUE

> read more
  11/2/17
MAPLECREST CIRCLE

> read more
  11/2/17
TRASH CAN FIRE

> read more
  10/30/17
16 LANCASTER AVE

> read more
  10/24/17
DUMPSTER FIRE

> read more
> View all of this month's articles > Visit the archive
 
 
 
   
 
  Being part of a community means supporting the men and women who protect
our families, homes and
businesses 24-7.
 
 
feed1
feed2
feed3
feed4
feed5